Thursday, March 18, 2010

Altaholics, Me? Maybe...

So, I have a problem....I like to create a new character, talk big to myself about how I'm going to level him, and how hes going to be like, my new main, or my highest level alt, then, about an hour later...I'm bored and I want to either get on my main, or make a new character. Is this pathetic? Because I think it slightly is. Is there a cure for this disease? Will I ever be able to level one alt constantly? Will I ever have a normal wow life?

Wow, a normal wow life. That's like, an oxymoron, considering you never really have a normal wow life, because normal you don't have a life playing wow. Yes, I'll be the first to admit it, when I really get into playing, I don't stop, for a long long time. Well, a week tops. But then I have a life for a week, then I go back to playing non stop. Maybe one day I can play hardcore all the time, or just quit. But...I don't want to play all the time or quit. Anyway, who knows? till next time,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment