Sunday, March 21, 2010

Druid Challenge: Update One

So, a day or so ago I posted that I was taking the "Druid Challenge." This is where I level a class I know absolutely nothing about. So, the one class I know pretty much nothing about is the druid. My druid is now level 9, I started him last night, or better said, VERY early this morning. He's a Tauren, and my main is ally, and I have no friends on the Horde on my server, so my druid has no friends, or help. But, with all the aside he is doing quite well for a lvl 9.

I figure, once you get around level 10, leveling isn't just seriously automatic, so I'm going to try and grap at least two levels a day till hes around level 20, then one level a day till I'm like level 40. Give or take a day or so. I'll make some more updates on him later. So, I'll see you guys later, tell next time,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment