Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Cross-Realm Dungeon Finder

Hello there,

You know, I'm really liking this cross realm dungeon finder. It's nice not to have to go into trade chat, and wait like an hour to get in a group for a heroic. Now, I can hop on WoW, get in the que, and in like 15 minutes or so be in a heroic, can 26 gold, and 2 frost emblems when I finish. This might take like an hour tops. Depending on the heroic you get in.

I really like how I can now get 2 frost emblems a day, then triumphs the rest of the day. And let me tell you, this really helps me to get some starting gear. I know this is kind of a noob way to get gear but, if theres a piece of valor gear you want really bad, then, trade in the triumphs you get, for valor. I know, thats a bad way, and noobish, but hey, for one piece of gear it works :p.

Till next time,
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment