Friday, March 19, 2010

Cataclysm, what I know, what I want to know

So, I know there are about a million different blogs or forum threads about what people know about Cataclysm, but I think I should make one too, you know, go with the "status quo."

So, heres what I know:

  • There will be no more defense rating
  • All major stats(strength, agility, stamina, spirit, intellect,) will be completely redone
  • Intellect, will become like spell power, mana users will increase their mana by some other way, and as far as I know that hasnt been anounced yet, if different, tell me!
  • The difference in health between a cloth user, and a plate user, will be less, lucky for you clothies.
  • Pretty much, the entire World of Warcraft enviorment as you know it well be completely different.
  • The Alliance will have a new race, Worgen
  • The Horde will have a new race Goblins
  • This will be the first expansion pack where a new continent was not realsed.

There is so much more, and, if you want to know more, go to mmo-champion.com or wow.com, or any other world of warcraft blog or forum. Or, just be classic and go to worldofwarcraft.com, and go to their Cataclysm section and read up on it. Till next time

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment