Saturday, March 20, 2010

So, I just saw this, thought it was a good idea,

So, I saw an article on mmo-champion where someone asked, "What will you be doing the first day Cataclysm is released?" Well, if Cataclysm is released on a weekend, on in the summer, I will be taking off work to level to 85. If it's released during school, I will, just estatically wait all day through school to go home and start playing. Regardless of what day it is released, I will, hopefully, stand in line at my local game stop, till midnight when they release cataclysm, and get my collectors edition of Cataclysm.

On this post I saw on mmo-champion, a lot of people said they will be killing all the new Worgens, this is, on a pvp server of course. Typical horde :/. I don't think this will be possible though. I think that, jsut like they did in wrath, Blizzard will make the Worgen and Goblin starting zones in that "parallel universe thing". I know the word for it but I can't think of it at the moment. Just like the people that said they were going to farm all the new death knights. They realized they werent able to, because the death knights werent in that "world" i guess is the right term for it.

So, I don't think anyone will be able to farm new worgens or goblins for awhile. The will just lock the zones. Also, I would love to change races to a worgen, but, Blizzard already said they arent allowing race changes to new races for a while, sad day :(. But..I'll survive, somehow... I hope I can pull of a server first for warrior to 85. But, being the noob I am the odds of that are astronomical. So, I guess my question to readers(if I even have any) is, what will you be doing on the first day Cataclysm is released? Till next time,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment