Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Noobs Life in World of Warcraft- Introduction

Hi there! I'm Alex and yes, this is yet another blog about WoW. There are about a million of them out there, but maybe this one is a little different.

You see, as most WoW players know, getting to level 80 is really not even half the game. Once you get the 80 you have a bunch of heroics, and raids, and stuff like that you can do. Now, my charecter is level 80, but I'm pretty much a noob at the game, I'm a fury warrior who on a good day pushes 2.3k dps, not impressive I know.

Anyway, as you can see I'm not the best WoW player in the world. One thing I've noticed about most WoW blogs is that they are mostly ran by really good players. So, I thought that I should make a blog about what it's like to not be the best making a blog. This is A Noobs Life in World of Warcraft. I plan on updating constantly and giving you guys an insight on how life as an 80 noob is. I hope you enjoy! :)

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment